Founded in 1993, PREM Group was integral to the successful development of Portland’s Pearl District Brewery Blocks, assuming key roles in predevelopment, building commissioning, tenant improvement coordination, first occupancies and property management for this award-winning sustainable mixed-use development.
In 2010, PREM acquired the assets of Egis Real Estate Services, one of the Puget Sound region’s most established property development, management and facility engineering firms. With origins in the Fisher Family businesses; founders of Seattle’s earliest banking, insurance, broadcast and real estate companies, Egis formed in 2003 when Fisher sold its real estate assets, emerging as manager for many of those properties.
For property owners and investors who seek long-term collaborative relationships, the combined resources of PREM Group provide the benefits of Triple Bottom Line performance resulting in the:
- Faithful stewardship of our clients’ investments
- Enhanced sustainability and environmental value
- Social equity through full participation in the cultural life of the community
We are responsible corporate citizens and actively participate in the neighborhoods where we live and work. Our enthusiasm for the business of real estate is characterized by the human quality of the communities we help create and nurture.
We consider the Associates on the PREM Group as family members. We believe that promoting sustainability and social equity within the workplace results from caring for our family members, who in turn extend that goodwill to our clients and to the livelihood of the properties we manage.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
- Community Association Institute
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Founding Member, Oregon Natural Step
- B Labs’ “Best for the World” B Corporation
- BlueWorks Business
- Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies
- Best Companies to Work for in Oregon
- Top Ten Growth Awards
- BetterBricks Award
- Oregon Business Top 100 Green Companies, 2010
- Oregon Business Top 100 Green Companies, 2011
- BEST Business Center’s Portland Climate Champion, 2011
- Portland Business Journal Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies, 2011